Activities for Your Child

What would your child like to do during the day? Currently in Michigan, if a child qualifies for special education services but did not graduate from high school with an academic diploma, he or she may be eligible for education services through KRESA (Kalamazoo Regional Education and Service Agency). KRESA offers a Young Adult Program (YAP) that provides daily activities and schooling for children up to age 26. If your child is currently attending WoodsEdge Learning Center, he or she can continue to attend until age 26. Some do not want to attend school until age 26. What activities would you like your child to be involved in?