Protecting Their Assets

Special Needs Trust and a Will: I worked with a lawyer to make sure my will was updated and that when I die, part of my estate will go to Max in a Special Needs Trust. Your can establish such an account to pay for things which Medicaid will not, such as vacations. ROI administers Special Needs Trusts. Contact ROI's Chief Financial Officer, Kathy Breyfogle, for more information at 269-250-8294.