Paying Their Bills

Who do you want to pay your child's bills? I chose to manage Max's checking account and to pay his rent and other needs. As his legal guardian, I am able to do that. ROI has a payee service where they can pay the bills for your child. You can see the link on ROI's web page. Other agencies also provide payee services (e.g., InterACT, Guardian Finance and Advocacy Services, and Michigan Payee Services).