Part-Time BCBA – Intensive Residential Program
Supervisor: Clinical Supervisor Licensed settings, Clinical Director
Supervises: Intensive Residential Technicians, Case Coordinator Specialists, and Assistant Coordinators
Status: Non-exempt, part-time.
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Number of Openings: 1
- Develop, implement, monitor and revise overall treatment and service plans through directly supervising Case Coordination Specialists and providing clinical supervision of Intensive Residential Technicians.
- Conduct initial evaluations and screenings for individuals with a diagnosis of autism or other developmental disabilities.
- Provide training and monitor the performance of relevant care staff and families in the implementation of the treatment program and service plan.
- Participate in interdisciplinary activities such as intake/assessment planning meetings, peer reviews, case conferences, medical appointments, IEP meetings, discharge/transition planning meetings, and consultation with the clinical team.
- Participate in service/support/treatment team meetings.
- Collaborate with the Education and Permanency Specialist in the development and implementation of relevant plan components.
- Communicate relevant staffing needs and staff performance issues to the GLC Intensive Treatment Manager.
- Maintain and document accurate billing for services provided.
- Assist in the activities necessary for program evaluation and provide assistance for preparing/presenting research outcomes.
- Assist in activities related to contract compliance, certification, and/or accreditation of Intensive Treatment Services, including the appropriate response to all inspections, investigations and external audits/reviews.
- Implement the assigned quality enhancement, strategic plan, outcomes plan, and program goals of the greater agency.
- Ensure clinical programs meet ROI’s and other professional standards.
- Embrace and support ROI’s philosophies related to diversity, inclusiveness and anti-racism and work to ensure ROI’s commitment to being an anti-racist organization.
- Adhere to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Maintain positive working relationships between all collaborative/collateral organizations and the clinical team.
- Implement ROI’s Personnel policies within the program team.
- Comply with all laws and regulations regarding reporting suspected abuse and neglect of vulnerable persons.
- Advocate for and respect the rights of Individuals served.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all restricted information, data, and reports.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by the Intensive Treatment Manager (for licensing compliance), Licensed Settings Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Director, Executive Director of Autism Services, COO and CEO.
Paid training is given to all new hires.
- Master’s degree in Human Behavioral Science Field which includes graduate level coursework in basic principles of behavior, applied behavior analysis, and research methodology.
- Board Certification as Behavior Analyst with a valid and current license as a behavior analyst in the state of Michigan by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience conducting assessments and implementing evidence-based procedures and treatment for individuals with developmental disabilities including individuals with challenging behaviors.
- Approved driver status as determined by ROI.
- Relevant experience in residential programs preferred.
- The Individuals we serve are part of a vulnerable population. As such, and in accordance with Michigan law, all candidates are required to clear a criminal history check before employment. All candidates are also required to provide ROI with three (3) references and/or letters of reference.
Residential Opportunities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at ROI, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on any protected class status. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all Policies and Procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discharge and all other terms and conditions of employment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
ROI is covered under the MDHHS healthcare regulations. In an effort to keep us all safe, throughout the organization we are practicing social distancing to the extent possible, wearing masks, increasing surface cleaning and keeping ourselves apprised of Federal and State orders and recommendations. All staff will participate in a health screening prior to shift and masking where applicable.
Please fill out all fields below. Resumes and/or cover letters may be attached and/or emailed to email@example.com.