Executive Project Manager
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer.
Status: Salaried non-exempt, full time.
Wage: $57,098 to $63,041 annually, adjusted for experience.
Number of Openings: One.
- Maintain and coordinate the meeting activities and schedule of the Corporate Officers.
- Monitor, prioritize, prepare and maintain confidential correspondence and other documents for the Corporate Officers.
- Provide executive level support to the Corporate Officers and independently complete tasks and projects of a specialized and detailed nature.
- Coordinate and prepare relevant outcomes reports.
- In coordination with relevant internal and external partners, maintain and oversee the production and dissemination of ROI community relations and marketing materials including website and social media content, print publications, brochures, newsletters, and annual reports.
- Assist with strategies designed to ensure ROI’s positive visibility in the community.
- Manage and maintain the accurate recording, processing, and acknowledgement of all donations.
- Manage, coordinate, and promote ROI fund- and friend-raising events.
- Identify and manage the resources necessary to implement ROI fund- and friend-raising events.
- Serve as support and enhance the activities of the Board Committees and complete special projects related to Committee activities and efforts as assigned.
- Manage a facilitate the coordination of ROI’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism efforts.
- Assist in the management and oversight of the fund development budget as assigned.
- Embrace and support ROI’s philosophies related to diversity, inclusiveness and anti-racism and work to ensure ROI’s commitment to being an anti-racist organization.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all restricted information, data and reports.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by the Corporate Officers or the Board of Directors.
Requirements for Employment:
- Associate Degree in Communications, Business Administration, or relevant field; OR equivalent experience and qualifications as approved by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Non-profit event planning and/or experience understanding and engaging in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts preferred.
The Individuals we serve are part of a vulnerable population. As such, and in accordance with Michigan law, all candidates are required to clear a criminal history check before employment. All candidates are also required to provide ROI with three (3) references and/or letters of reference before their first day.
- Excellent oral and written communication, planning, presentation, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other professionals, families of Individuals served, Boards of Directors, community agencies, community members, and staff.
- Ability to independently complete work of a detailed nature and work on several major tasks concurrently.
- Ability to attend (including providing own transportation) work-related obligations throughout the State and community, including responsibilities outside of normal work hours.
Residential Opportunities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at ROI, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on any protected class status. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all Policies and Procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discharge and all other terms and conditions of employment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
ROI is covered under the MDHHS healthcare regulations. In an effort to keep us all safe, throughout the organization we are practicing social distancing to the extent possible, wearing masks, increasing surface cleaning and keeping ourselves apprised of Federal and State orders and recommendations. All staff will participate in a health screening prior to shift and masking where applicable.
Please fill out all fields below. Resumes and/or cover letters may be attached and/or emailed to email@example.com. A resume is required for this position.