BCBA – Outpatient Services Program
Supervisor: Outpatient Clinical Team Supervisor and Clinical Director
Supervises: Outpatient Services Technicians, Treatment Plan Specialists, and Behavior Analysis Support Specialists
Status: Exempt, full-time.
Wage: $63,000 to $72,000 annually, adjusted for experience.
Number of Openings: 1
- Develop, implement, monitor, and revise overall treatment through supervising Outpatient Services Technicians.
- Conduct initial evaluations and screenings for individuals with a diagnosis of autism or other developmental disabilities.
- Embrace and support ROI’s philosophies related to diversity, inclusiveness and anti-racism and work to ensure ROI’s
commitment to being an anti-racist organization.
- Participate in service/support/treatment team meetings.
- Maintain positive working relationships between all collaborative/collateral organizations and the clinical team.
- Provide training to and monitor the performance of relevant care staff and families in the implementation of the
treatment program and service plan.
- Participate in interdisciplinary activities including intake/assessment planning meetings, peer reviews, case
conferences, IEP meetings, discharge/transition planning meetings, and consultations with the clinical team.
- Supervise and monitor team activities with respect to clinical billing obligations and systems; maintain and document
accurate billing for services provided.
- Assist in activities related to contract compliance, certification, and/or accreditation of OP Services, including the
appropriate response to all inspections, investigations, and external audits/reviews.
- Adhere to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Assist in the activities necessary for program evaluation and provide assistance for preparing/presenting research
- Implement the assigned quality enhancement, strategic plan, outcomes plan, and program goals of the greater agency.
Advocate for and respect the rights of individuals served.
- Display responsible, conscientious behavior, and use good judgment in making decisions.
- Facilitate teamwork between all team members via open communication, responsibility sharing, and a cooperative
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of services offered by GLC.
- Ensure clinical programs meet ROI’s and other professional standards.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all restricted information, data and reports.
Paid training is provided to all new hires. During your first few weeks of employment, you will take a number of in-person classes, virtual classes over Zoom, and self-paced online courses. Your supervisor will also schedule you for on-site orientations. Trainings include (but are not limited to): CPR/First Aid, nutrition, medication administration, crisis intervention, driving safety, and the legal rights and protections of Individuals Served. Trainings vary by position.
- Master’s degree in Human Behavioral Science Field which includes graduate level coursework in basic principles of behavior, applied behavior analysis, and research methodology.
- Board Certification as Behavior Analyst with a valid and current license as a behavior analyst in the state of Michigan by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience conducting assessments and implementing evidence-based procedures and treatment for individuals with developmental disabilities including individuals with challenging behaviors.
- U.S. Work Authorization
- Approved driver status as determined by ROI.
- Relevant experience in residential programs preferred.
The Individuals we serve are part of a vulnerable population. As such, and in accordance with Michigan law, all candidates are required to clear a criminal history check before employment. All candidates are also required to provide ROI with three (3) references and/or letters of reference.
Residential Opportunities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at ROI, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on any protected class status. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all Policies and Procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discharge and all other terms and conditions of employment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please fill out all fields below. Resumes and/or cover letters may be attached and/or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.